Monday, November 25, 2013

Making space


For me the Most important is to create a space. As a child I always had a feeling of homesickness iI felt it sort of in my chest. Even when I had been at home. I never knew, what to do whit this. It became better when I started to travel. It did not matter where I went. A journey makes human feel so small, so fragile and at the same time captivating. Traveling is major moment to  think about the sequential nature of human life. When I travel, I try to make a connection with the space and the time, where I am traveling. I try to catalyze an experience, a first hand knowledge of elemental time. 
After the traveling, I am at new, still unknown place. It is a place to discover, to feel the difference from all other places. I like to stand calm in this space, and allow to be a part of the energy fields of this particular space. This space talks about human life and how this space changes to an entropy of attention. 
With these drawings I always try to make a space, where the observer can have a moment of experiencing the space-time.

No comments:

Post a Comment